LCD Displays

Scott Wood treii28@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

Join the club - I have been looking for close to the past year-and-a-half or
more for a compact bluetooth capable device that is programmable beyond the
basic name/address type level.  Even if they do 'exist' or are in the process
of being released, getting information out of the likes of motorola, 3com,
nokia, ericson, etc. is near to impossible...

Scott