LCD Displays

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:18:23 -0400

Quoted from Edward Glowacki on Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 09:59:49AM -0400:
> the ease of sifting through thousands of MP3's (even if they're
> arranged heirarchically fairly well) on a 4 line screen... =P
> Granted, playlists will help a lot I think, once I actually make
> some.

Hmm... found a site on the web where a guy is using a Palm Pilot
(actually a Handspring Visor) as a display.... mwhahah.... might
require some programming on my part to get it to work, but that
would solve both the display and input problems at once... Of
course, using my $250 Visor Deluxe for this is a bit of a waste,
but I don't seem to use it for anything else anyways... =P

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org