LCD Displays

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
16 Jul 2001 10:28:43 -0400

Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu> writes:

> Hmm... found a site on the web where a guy is using a Palm Pilot
> (actually a Handspring Visor) as a display.... mwhahah.... might
> require some programming on my part to get it to work, but that
> would solve both the display and input problems at once... Of
> course, using my $250 Visor Deluxe for this is a bit of a waste,
> but I don't seem to use it for anything else anyways... =P

You just need to get an extra cradle for it and use the serial
interface on that to transmit info between it and the computer.
Then, *poof*, you've got a detachable-face MP3 player and you can
still use the Visor as a Visor when you leave the car.
--
"doe not call up Any that you can not put downe."
--H. P. Lovecraft