O'Reilly Discount Revisited

Marr marr@shianet.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:29:19 -0400

Fellow GLLUGers,

Last September, I was at the GLLUG meeting and mentioned the O'Reilly
and Associates (ORA) "User Group Program", which includes LUGs.  They
offer a 20% discount on books and software ordered directly from ORA for
members of groups which are registered.  There are other benefits like
free book/software review copies, catalogs, etc -- see
http://ug.oreilly.com for details.

I think Roger Webster or Ed Glowacki (in their respective roles as
Secretary and President) were going to look into it (based on details on
the paperwork I provided them), but I never heard any more about it.

Now admittedly, I've missed several of the last meetings, and I don't
want to put any undue pressure on our honored leaders :^) -- but I'd
sure like to re-visit the topic of registering our LUG.

Thoughts?

Bill Marr
Fellow GLLUG Peon