sshd is now broke

A. Garth Brook abrook@grfn.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:46:19 -0400 (EDT)

The best thing to try right now is to get more information. Try running
ssh -v -l szumlins 192.168.3.1 This is the verbose tag and will give you
what your client is trying to do, and what the server is trying to do.
It will give a place to start anyway.

Knowledge is Power. Time is Money. Power=Work/Time. Therefore
Knowledge=Work/Money. Solving for Money: Money=Work/Knowledge. Thus, as
Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of work
done.
					     Andrew Brook
						"Marlin"
                                              abrook@grfn.org