Linux in the Enterprise

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:42:00 -0400

I have also used a Compaq Smart2 controller in Linux.  Like Mike,
however, I haven't ever seen a drive fail under Linux.  (Although
I'm counting that as a "good thing") The card seems to be
supported very well in the rest of its capabilities, so I'm
assuming it probably can handle faults just as well.

-Ben