Next meeting?

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:06:54 -0400 (EDT)

Well the meeting is still on Summer vacation.  I have heard
its been spotted in Kalamazoo with a nice tan.

I am still inclined to let the meeting stay on vacation until
September, but if there is a *lot* of interest, we can do one
before then.

<depressed>
Lately our meetings have sucked.  We really need a leader type of
person to organize them.  I thought I had it in me, but I just
seem to suck at it.
</depressed>

<hopeful>
Anyone want to help out with scheduling meetings and topics?

BTW: we should probably have new officer elections in September
too.
</hopeful>

<relieved>
-Mark