Next meeting?

jtuma@triton.net jtuma@triton.net
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:03:36 -0400

In <Pine.SUN.4.30.0107201655380.25810-100000@cobra.mlc.lib.mi.us>, on
07/20/01
   at 08:03 PM, Mark Szidik <szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us> said:

>Well the meeting is still on Summer vacation.  I have heard
>its been spotted in Kalamazoo with a nice tan.

>I am still inclined to let the meeting stay on vacation until September,
>but if there is a *lot* of interest, we can do one before then.

    I need to get some help on getting my ftp server going, but wasn't
able to make the Father's Day meeting.  I can wait until September, but
would vote for a meeting before that.  Thanks for listening to this poor
newbie.

Jim Tuma

"Can the Liberties of a nation be
 secure when we have removed a conviction that these
 liberties are the gift of God?"  -  Thomas Jefferson
Jim Tuma
Charlotte, MI