macos 9 question

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:32:16 -0400 (EDT)

Nevermind.  He forwarded a virus he received to our support mail alias and
it expanded before the autoexpander responded to each email telling him he
had a virus.  I told him he will be fine just deleting what he has
received and he wont get any more due to the block.

On the other hand, he doesnt have Norton Antivirus 7 installed because he
claims the extension makes MacOS 9 on his computer b0rk.  Any tips?