macos 9 question

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

The virus only infects windows systems, he is just a carrier.

NAV for Mac is up to 7.0.2 now, and you probably want to install the
update along with new virus definition files. Although I havent seen any
virus lately beyond M$ Macro viruses.

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/cgi-bin/cmenu.cgi?URL=%2Ftechsupp%2Ffiles%2Fnavm%2Fnav-mac-7.html&x=41&y=13