Ip-Masq

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:23:04 -0400 (EDT)

ls -al will show all the files in the directory. When it is prepended by
a . they wont show up with just an ls.

As Ben says there will be a .config file.

What I am thinking is that he just used all the defaults because it takes
a while to figure out what they are asking for each option if you haven't
done it before.

On the other hand some distros install the functionality enabled via a
module so you dont have to recompile the kernel and you just need to add
rules to get it to work.