[Re: Kernel Panic]

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:34:09 -0400 (EDT)

Just out of curiosity, does this only happen when you boot it up after it
has been off or does it happen if you just do a reset?

I guess I am kind of wondering about the disk not spinning up fast
enough.

I believe there was an update to grub not to long ago, you might try a
newer version of it. I havent looked at the changes to it.