web page

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:17:33 -0400 (EDT)

If you are running I think dreamweaver has been or will be ported to MacOS
X which is unix, if not I run version 3 under MacOS X in classic mode. Im
sure you can do the same with thing with Go-Live.

You should also be able to run both of these under Mac_on_linux under
LinuxPPC.

These are by far the best two WYSIWYG HTML editors on the market.

There is also a Stone Studio which is kind of the middle ground.
http://www.stone.com/Products.html