gateway prmo

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:34:48 -0400

Quoted from Edward Glowacki on Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 01:17:40PM -0400:
> Damn, that's a nice sounding machine for $600!  Here's a summary:
>
> ASUS-made dual-processor motherboard
> One PIII 933mhz CPU
> Integrated SCSI (Dual Channel Ultra160)
> Integrated Intel 10/100 network
> 128mb RAM
> 9gb Ultra160 7200rpm disk
> 48x max IDE CD-ROM
> 300 watt PS
> 9-bay tower case

Hmm... Couldn't find a dual processor motherboard with the integrated
network and scsi, but if I added right and didn't forget anything,
the rest of the parts they give you come out to around $400 via
Pricewatch prices, so basically what you end up with getting a good
deal on is the cool ASUS motherboard.  Not quite as good of a deal
as I first took it to be... =P

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org