gateway prmo

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:17:40 -0400

Quoted from Sean on Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 11:56:20AM -0400:
> I usually wouldnt forward crap like this but it seems to be a decent deal.
> Basically you can get a Gateway 6400 Server for 500 (plus ~100 in
> shipping and taxes). they pulled their website  and you have to phone
> order. This rest of the details I shamelessly am posting from a BBS I
> frequent.

Damn, that's a nice sounding machine for $600!  Here's a summary:

ASUS-made dual-processor motherboard
One PIII 933mhz CPU
Integrated SCSI (Dual Channel Ultra160)
Integrated Intel 10/100 network
128mb RAM
9gb Ultra160 7200rpm disk
48x max IDE CD-ROM
300 watt PS
9-bay tower case

All I have to say is, "Hey, does the LUG need a new server?" and
"Hey, does Ed need a new server?" ;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org