sh (original bourne shell)

Cory Spitz spitzcor@cray.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:02:36 -0500

I'd say that ksh88 would probably be the closest thing to the original
sh.  I don't know if AT&T is still releasing ksh88 but you could look.
I quick look on freshmeat turned up pdksh which tries to implement
ksh88 plus a little ksh93.  Obviously the source probably won't be the
same although it should be compatible.  For what purpose did you want
the source in the first place?

-Cory