meetings...?

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:28:19 -0400

Quoted from Ben Pfaff on Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 04:22:52PM -0400:
> Hi everyone.  Last Sunday it was just me and Mark and Reza (sp?)
> at the community center/police precinct at Cedar and Holmes in
> Lansing.  I think we didn't publicize it very well and there was
> some confusion as to whether we were meeting at all.

I think I fell into that confused category.  I think my mind was
still set on it being this coming weekend and I never quite made
the transition mentally to having it on Father's Day.

> It turned out to be a pretty nice place to meet, other than the
> fact that there's no network connectivity there (maybe a phone
> line?).  Nice little conference table, quiet, easy parking, easy
> to find.
>
> So... when is our next meeting?  Is anything going on this
> weekend as I thought we had originally decided?  If none of our

I wouldn't be against meeting this weekend, since I foolishly
missed the last one...

> usual spots are available, then maybe we could just decide on a
> restaurant--I'm always up for a nice meal somewhere.  Anyone like
> Thai food--Bangkok House is good and not expensive either.

I think Pizza Hut was also mentioned as a possible place to meet
that wouldn't be a formal event.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org