Food & Meetings

bl0wfish apoc@lunarsurf.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

> > usual spots are available, then maybe we could just decide on a
> > restaurant--I'm always up for a nice meal somewhere.  Anyone like
> > Thai food--Bangkok House is good and not expensive either.

	Okay, this is kind of off the topic, but
	a lot of IT dudez & dudettes like to
	frequent the Bangkok House, and I have
	to get this little blurb out of my system.. :-)

	The bangkok house recently changed owners/cooks
	and waitstaff - I don't know if anyone knew
	this or not, but I'm sure most people can tell
	that the food just isn't cooked the same (blegh.)

	The owners/waitstaff/cooks went over to a new
	place out on the westside of Lansing, called
	Doc Sing's (spelling?).  Anyways, this place
	is apparently MUCH better, and actually
	makes the food the way that Bangkok used
	to make their food.  The people are great,
	and they are the original reason that I,
	and hopefully my friends, started going
	to Bangkok, and unfortunately it hasn't
	been the same since these people left Bangkok.

	Anyways, check it out if you are interested
	in good food & nice people.  I recommend
	going to Doc Sing's instead of Bangkok.