Food & Meetings

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
18 Jun 2001 22:01:39 -0400

bl0wfish <apoc@lunarsurf.com> writes:

> 	The bangkok house recently changed owners/cooks
> 	and waitstaff - I don't know if anyone knew
> 	this or not, but I'm sure most people can tell
> 	that the food just isn't cooked the same (blegh.)

You know, I *wondered* why the heck I didn't recognize any of the
waitstaff anymore.  The old ones used to just ask if I wanted my
"usual", and the new ones don't even know me.  I figured it was
just because I was coming in on different times and days, but
you're not surprising me too much here.

> 	The owners/waitstaff/cooks went over to a new
> 	place out on the westside of Lansing, called
> 	Doc Sing's (spelling?). [...]

Thanks for the tip.  I'll look the place up.
--
"If a person keeps faithfully busy each hour of the working day, he
 can count on waking up some morning to find himself one of the