@home service

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:24:28 -0400 (EDT)

I use isc-dhcp client and I have to put my given "computer name" in
/etc/dhclient.conf because @home's dhcp server bases identity off of that
instead of the ethernet address.  Substitute your network interface for
ed0.  My installation technicion said the IP should remain the
same unless they need to replace a piece of equipment I forgot the name
of.

interface "ed0" {
        send host-name "C1666644-A";
}