OT spam again

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:11:32 -0400 (EDT)

Now even AOL Time Warner spoofes addresses?

(BTW it was sent to me and the 'Bruce' is correct as my work email used to be
used by other people)

From: Rich.Cozzi@pilot.msu.edu

Dear Bruce,

As one of our most valued customers, I want to make sure you're
kept up to date with the very latest information about Time
Warner products and services, as well as special offers
reserved for our very best subscribers, like you.

Because your privacy is important to us, I'm writing to request
your permission for the privilege of communicating with you via
email from time to time.

If you'd prefer not to be contacted via e-mail, please go to the
"REMOVE" section within the message below and your name will be
deleted from our email mailing lists.

Thanks so much for your time, and for allowing Time Warner to be
a guest in your home.

Sincerely,
Rich Cozzi
Time Warner Communications
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(c) of S. 1618, further
transmission to you by sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no
cost to you by replying to this message and typing, "REMOVE"
within the subject area.