apache ssl certificates and apache user authentication

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:53:57 -0400 (EDT)

My first thought is what do the Apache logs show?

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us