CVS

Scott Wood treii28@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

One thing to watch for - I am still looking for an easy way to do this (I am
open to suggestions) - if importing binary files, make sure to specify -kb.  I
didn't really notice any problems when importing/checking-out on linux, but as
soon as I pulled the files down to wincvs the images lost their integrity.
Presumably a CR/LF translation or something similar going on since it thinks
the files are text.

SW