CSE FTP Mirror

Adam Pitcher pitcher2@cse.msu.edu
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:43:41 -0500

Not so much the space, but Bandwidth use.  We would probably have more
activity than a normal day of mirroring.  There was also talks of
napster caching to keep heavy traffic local instead of exiting campus
most of the time.  But that's not my area of expertise.

Hell, if we wanted to help serve the "net", we could do root-server
dns.  I've heard there is a need for more.

--
Adam Pitcher