Administrivia

Mike Rambo mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:01:30 -0500

Mark Szidik wrote:

> Guess I had better reply to this.
>
> I will accept the nomination as high commander (if the group will have me).
>
> How should be make the transition?  Should we have an election or treat
> this as a mid-term replacement?

> Mark Szidik
> System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
> Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us

Either would be fine with me.  Were there others in the running for prez
last year?  I don't recall...  Perhaps Ed should act similarly to Alan
when the last election was performed if there were multiple individuals
running who still want to run.  If there were/are no others interested
then maybe a simple replacement would be easiest.

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us