Next Meeting (was RE: Administrivia)

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:52:49 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Edward Glowacki wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 09:46:06AM -0500, Keyes, Randall wrote:
> > As the resident "newbie," I obviously have little idea who should be
> > president.  I would like, however, to know when the next meeting is and
> > where?
>
> I guess the real question is, are Sundays still good for everyone or
> should we move meetings to during the week?
>
> Mark and Roger, how's our availability of facilities during the week?
>
> Everyone else, what days/times are good for you?
>
> Personally, between now and the end of April, I can meet on Wednesdays,
> pretty much all other days are booked, unless we want to meet at 7:30-8pm,
> which is getting kind of late...

Perhaps instead of shooting for one day every two weeks we could go for
working out what 2-3 days would be good for people, and alternate between
them?  Could be more often than once every two weeks too, like once a
week, with the expectation that whoever can/wants to come could do so.  I
usually forget to check when we were meeting on Wednesdays, and when I was
aware of meetings on sundays I usually couldn't make it because I'd be in
a car somewhere on I-96 heading to E.L... :)  Maybe someone could setup
some kind of web calendar, where we could sign up for possible attendance
nights and then each month close in on a couple days in the month with the
most people available.