Next Meeting (was RE: Administrivia)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:48:01 -0500

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 11:52:49AM -0500, Adam McDougall wrote:
> Maybe someone could setup
> some kind of web calendar, where we could sign up for possible attendance
> nights and then each month close in on a couple days in the month with the
> most people available.

Interesting idea, might work OK.  Not sure how effectively people
will be able to predict the future and when they're going to be
free, and we'd have to have a cross-reference with days we have
facilities available, but it sounds like a good idea.  Oh, and
make the president count twice or something. ;)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Michigan State University