DSL/Cable in the W. Lansing area?

Wu, Hu-Hwa HU@cceng.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:25:47 -0500

Yep, same thing happened to me

It is a shame, I am already using the service and I get that crappy e.mail.

I'll have to say the service is excellent, modem is rather large for DSL but
can't complain about the speed.

My average downloads are around 50-100kb sometimes I can get to a site that
will jump me to 200+

Hope they find someone quick

-Hu