installing red hat 7.1

Joshua S. Chulski jchulski@yahoo.com
Mon, 07 May 2001 08:44:34 -0400

Hello again,

In reponse to another question, yup, I did indeed save the file.

In reponse to this here by Ben:

X is being started at the command prompt "startx".

There is a background, but it is gray.  Icons are visible on the left
hand side, but they are black--their shapes are the only distinguishable
feature.  I can see the clock perfectly in the right lower corner.

That is all there there is on a screen.

Joshua