[Hello]

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 16 May 2001 14:07:34 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah companies want money. But besides this there is full distro isos
available for SuSE 7.1 on the web.

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/japanese-7.1/

These are the full version isos for the Japanese distribution. They also
feature an English install option if you are not familiar with Japanese.

mk

> > Thanks
Matt,