GLLUG website and meetings update

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:53:19 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Jo Dillon wrote:

>   What's a Twp.?
twp == township or basically a form of government, for a large area which
isnt governed by a city and smaller than a county (like ingham county has
36 townships), but provides some basic services, like police protection,
fire, etc and growth of the area (zoning laws).

>   What's involved, out of curiosity? (Not that I've really been with the
> group long enough to qualify I suppose)

Help organize, plan meetings and events including places, times, etc. and
oversee or delegate them?

At one point we actually had a list of duties.. does anyone still have
that?