cd's deal

Paul Donahue donahu16@donahue.tcimet.net
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 18:24:43 -0400

FYI:

not sure if much has changed, but a while ago (year+) we all ordered Hi-Val's at work. They are see-thru! Having said that I don't think I had a bad burn though. Older readers don't like their translucency however.

Paul Donahue
Computer Scientist
Computer/Network Technician
Michigan State University
http://www.pdonahue.com/
ICQ: 1624723   Phone: 517-204-6047

>>> Sean <picasso@madflower.com> 10/08/01 05:53AM >>>
In case you didnt read the newspaper.

Hi-Val 16x CD-R media 100pk for $5 after rebate

Several readers note that OfficeMax retail stores offer the Hi-Val 16x
80-minute CD-R media 100-pack for $24.99. A $20 mail-in rebate knocks the
net price to $4.99, or about 5 cents per
disc. Limit one per household.

Note: this is a rebate so if you have a previous rebate from Hi-val you
may not be eligable for this rebate.