Ahh, the joys of @Home

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:14:19 -0400

Quoted from Edward Glowacki on Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 08:10:31AM -0400:
> I suspect that when I get home
> tonight, the lights will still be blinking, trying to get a signal.

Well I'll be damned, the lights aren't blinking anymore!  Performance
sucks bigtime, but at least I'm connected...  Getting a lot of DUP!
packets with ping, wonder if it's something I screwed up with
setting up my config, or if the prolem is on their end... *ponder*
Also, interactive applications, like editing email or running MUTT
is pathetic right now, worse than dialup I'd say, takes a loong
time for keystrokes to display characters... =(

Well, time to try some config changes and play around with things
a bit to see if the problem is mine or not...

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org