Microsoft Bastards

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

I think Apple's iTools site has free pop3 access, I know it forwards as
well as gives you basically storage space and a places to put web content.

other that you might check out
www.emailaddresses.com/

Actually what _I_ seem to be getting is most NT driven sites are
remarkably slow unless I am using IE. I don't know why this is but i can
try to connect to the same place with two different browsers one will time
out and IE always pops right up. i will even try to reload the other
browser and it still doesnt work. (i am also getting a ton of sql M$ sql
errors on some of these sites too.

As far as M$ locking me out of their site it is not a huge loss. Their
information is horrible, and their service lacks.