OT: Ebay question

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:25:22 -0500 (EST)

I found the comments to be rather offensive and uncalled for, and even
after reading a page of blather it only explained your ignorance of the
U.S. banking system. In fact I believe it is a banks right to hold the
money for like 3 months for out-of-country balance transfers.

Just like it is there right to hold personal checks for I believe a week,
and 3 weeks for out-of-state withdraws. I am not fully aware of the rules,
but someone that is familiar with the banking systems around the world
should be.