Hi

Jo Dillon jo@trolltech.com
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:46:20 +0200

I've just joined the mailing list so I thought I might introduce myself...
I'm Joel Dillon, a programmer at Trolltech (makers of Qt) - I mostly
hack on Qt/Embedded writing device drivers and graphics code. I'm moving
from Oxford, England to Michigan to live with my fiancee and being a
longtime member of the Oxford LUG I thought I'd join the Lansing one.
Anyway, a couple of quick questions:

How hard is it to get AT&T cable modems to work with Linux? Anything
in particular I should worry about? And what cable modems do people recommend?

Where's a good local shop to get computer hardware?

Anyway, hope to see you soon when meetings restart...:)

--

	Jo