my letter to our representation in Congress

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:28:32 -0400

While we are editing, you may want to fix this:

	encryption, his organization would many other options for secure
communication

I would think you meant "would have many other options"

Just a heads up

Cory Spitz extolled: