[GLLUG] [OT]Wiping out bootloader selection

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:07:21 -0400

I know this doesn't have to do with *nix, but it has been bugging me lately.
I used to have Win2k installed on a SCSI drive on my x86 box, but I recently
put FreeBSD on that drive. Every time I start up the machine it asks me if I
want to boot into Win2k or Win98 (on an IDE drive). Win2k doesn't exist
anymore, so how do I get it to just autoboot into Win98?  I tried fdisk /mbr
but it didn't do it.

-Mike
|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit"

                                                                 -Aristotle