[GLLUG] [OT]Wiping out bootloader selection

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:16:32 -0400

Try this:
Make a boot floppy for win98 (control panel, add/remove)
if you do not have one and run sys c:
If the boot floppy does not have sys, I believe it should be in
c:\windows\command.  You need to execute the command while
still in the A: drive.  eg.

A:\>c:\windows\command\sys.com c: