[GLLUG] Meeting

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:27:36 -0400

$0.02

It seems to me that the previously-unstated rule underlying calling a
meeting is that you must have a location. If I wanted a meeting this
Wednesday, I would either have it at my house or find a restaurant with a
banquet hall willing to let us use the facilities, etc..

If I may stab at a guess, it appears what bothers Brad about the current
system isn't the method so much as the timing -- that meetings aren't
announced week/s in advance. This can be fixed without complicating the
webmasters job with a more complicated page, or changing our system -- this
is why I (and perhaps others?) suggested that the meeting be next week
rather than tomorrow.