[GLLUG] [OT] Meeting

steven collins admin@grumpybat.net
17 Apr 2002 12:34:25 -0400

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 11:08, Brad Fears wrote:
> To whom are you directing your remarks?  If they are to me,...

I don't think they were directed at you as an individual. I do think it
was directed at ALL of us and I agree with him. I haven't been on the
list for as long as some but I have seen a good number of people say
"Well I can't make it on xxxx date so can we change it to next week?"

I think HAVING the meetings are far greater importance than making sure
every single person can show. I'm pretty sure that was his point.
but I know I could be wrong *shrug*.

-steven
   grumpybat.net	|   GAIM: SuperEliteDorx0r
   networkofone.com	|   ICQ:  55173409
"The internet is an imperfect place..."

 Take back the Net! http://www.anti-dmca.org