[GLLUG] [OT] Meeting

Daniel R. Kilbourne drk@netophilia.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:08:55 -0400

Oh....
My....
God...

Everyone grow up....it is just a damn meeting.

Meeting date has been set. Will not be changed. Part of the meeting can be devoted to coming up woth a better system of planning meetings. Since email can easily be misconstrued as having some deeper meaning than it really has (ie: rudeness), why don't we just drop the issue and discuss it at the meeting which, by the way, has been planned.

I really hate to have to add a procmail entry to filter out parts of the GLLUG list.....

Brad Fears extolled: