[GLLUG] Fwd: GNU KERNEL 'HURD' COULD BE IN PRODUCTION THIS YEAR

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:10:14 -0400

I thought this announcement was appropriate for the group, and would
interest some members. I for one am excited. Does anyone have any
predictions or comments regarding the HURD? I did notice that the Debian
group has a GNU/Hurd distribution in place already.

--
Brian Hoort