[GLLUG] My recruitment efforts

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:36:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hey that sounds like fun..  And if we really want to mess up a bunch of
kids, we can have them come to one of our meetings..  :)

Sounds like the chance we've wanted to kind of get our group known.

I'd be willing to help out all that I can.

Jeffrey Utter

                   Failure is not an option,
          It comes bundled with your Microsoft products.

http://www.jeffutter.com/