[GLLUG] My recruitment efforts

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:34:10 -0400

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 09:56:37AM -0400, Jeff Lawton wrote:

   Sean is correct. UNIX is a huge subject. I am willing to lead a
   group to build a curriculum, then people could select sections to
   present. I see this as a way of getting these "kids" interested in
   UNIX and giving them some resources so they can start playing with
   it on there own and/or join a GLLUG to learn more.

   It seems that there are around 10 people interested in working on
   this: Sean; Daniel R. Kilbourne, Dpk, Jeff Lawton, Jeffrey Utter,
   Brad Fears, Matt Graham, Brian Hoort, and few people at the meeting
   and I don't remember there names so if I left anyone out, please
   post.

   We could meet a my house or possibly at LCC

I prefer a house over a college campus and would be happy to meet and
discuss this further.  Let me know when it is convenient for you all.

I have a few ideas regarding appropriate content and quantity for the
audience, but can wait until we meet.

Dennis