[GLLUG] RE: General programming question

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:37:28 -0400

This might be a little above the line of what you are looking for, but
WebObjects has pretty good database plugin support and has a very rapid
application development environment.  It isn't free, but it is a lot cheaper
than it used to be and it is enterprise level software. Check it out here.

http://www.apple.com/webobjects/

-Mike