[GLLUG] Display Ghosting - slightly off topic

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:09:05 -0400

I used to have ghosting due to a crappy VGA cable on my second box (I have
one of those IBM P260s with the built in switch).  I had the same problem
with the same cable on an external switch box too. Dunno if that helps.

-Mike