[GLLUG] OT: Mac OS 9 printer question

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:46:48 -0400 (EDT)

IIRC there was an issue with those printers, but I was thinking that was
OS X. The drivers for those printers should be avaible via the Software
Update control panel in the OS.  I have a feeling you need at least OS
9.0.4*

The Desktop Printer Utility you need to configure the printer is in
harddrive/Applications/Utilities. Or you can probably search apples site
for a USB Printer update type of thing.

If you need to set this up as a "print server", there is a  control panel
you need to adjust. I believe it is called USB Print Sharing

* you check this by clicking in the desktop and looking at About This Mac,
which shows up in the Apple Menu (the little apple on the lefthand
side.)

If you need anymore help lemme know.

Sean