[GLLUG] Re: Blackhats and md5sums

c.tower@express56.com c.tower@express56.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:56:49 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't know there was ANY time between the 30th and 31st of July.  That
must be how the perpetrators put their bogus code on a secure server; they
exploited a previously unknown vulnerability in the Julian calendar!

                         Chick

Unlimited Internet access at only $6.95/month.
http://www.EXPRESS56.COM/?refsource=webmail