[GLLUG] teh Last Meeting

Jeff Lawton Jeff@idealso.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:13:55 -0400

The last GLLUG meeting was held Wednesday August 7th at the MSU union in the
main lobby.  We started off there any way. We had a total of five attendees
including 2 newcomers.

We played with a Zuarus with a wireless nic, discussed several
distributions, and then discussed some security issues. Finally, we
discussed having the meetings on Thursday instead of on Wednesday and the
decision was
unanimous to move meetings to Thursday.  The website survey supports this
change. The new meeting day is the second Thursday
of each month. The next meeting will be held September 12th at 6:00pm.
Further details will follow.

FYI the slashdot meetup is being held tomorrow, Thursday the 22nd in Okemos.
Check the website for details http://slashdot.meetup.com/

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
Computers - Network